ME

i love to surf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am 14teen years old.I am Homeschooled. My fav. spot to surf is at hale'iwa ali'i beach...Im in 8th grade... I'm shy and friendly .I'm sweet haha



Friday, February 4, 2011

Weekend with my bestiee friendd

Heyyyy this weekend is gonna be sooo much tonight im going to a carnival with my bestie friend malama its her first carnival ever haha..........................................tonite is gonna be super fun :) I cant wait then this weekend im gonna spend it with my bestie friend malama..we are gonna go and watch the states.............Good luck to Kaimana Kinimaka In the states....I hope he wins.Thank u for reading my blog and taking the time out of your day Well...have a great weekend and a beautiful dayy love Hine Kaiwahine :)

No comments:

Post a Comment