ME

i love to surf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am 14teen years old.I am Homeschooled. My fav. spot to surf is at hale'iwa ali'i beach...Im in 8th grade... I'm shy and friendly .I'm sweet haha



Friday, January 21, 2011

new Pics




Meet My Best Friend Her Name is Malama but i called her Beautiful shes 13 yrs old and is my sister that i love .....She lives in waikiki and shes surfs super good im greatful to have her in my life haha ..........shes my surfing buddie haha shes owns queens cuz she surfs sooo good! Shes super prettyy..i love her like a sister.

The pics that u seee are pics from my 14th bdayy at Makaha Beach i got to spend it with my bff Malama and all of my cousins and friends from makaha. It was the Rell Sunn soo i got to see all of my friends from all over....like... Riggs Napoleon, Kaulana Apo,Nawai Pu'U.. and all of my other friends that made that day an speical day for me..

No comments:

Post a Comment